Portofolio/Sample translation
Thread poster: VeroniqueB

VeroniqueB
Local time: 17:11
English to French
Jan 9, 2008

Hi,

I have recently created a profile on Proz.com and I have been trying to update my profile to add a sample translation. As soon as I click "Add translation", the text disappears and my translation has not been added to my profile. Could I get some help?

Thanks,

Véronique Boisvert

Direct link Reply with quote

Vito Smolej
Germany
Local time: 01:11
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
"Could I get some help?" Jan 9, 2008

As soon as I click "Add translation", the text disappears and my translation has not been added to my profile.

Write a support ticket and the staff will surely help you straighten things out - much faster than the readers here could.

All the best

Vito

Attila Piróth  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 01:11
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Three ways Jan 9, 2008

There are three ways to enter sample translations in the portfolio:
1.) In the Profile tab on you profile page you can click on the paper+pencil icon next to "Portfolio".
2.) In the Settings tab on your profile page you can click on the Portfolio item.
3.) In the Profile updater tab of your profile you have to scroll down quite a bit but you have immediately a direct access to the appropriate fields.
If one method does not work try another. If none of them works submit a support ticket.
Cheers,
Attila

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Portofolio/Sample translation

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search