For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Website translation

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Website translation".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Soledad Azcona  Identity Verified
Brazil
English to Spanish
+ ...
New self-paced course on website translation Jun 23, 2010

The succesful website translation course by trainer Gabriela González is now available in English.

This is a four module self-paced course with theoretical and a practical content, module completion exercises and trainer individual feedback. The course is made by a translator for translators, so it is has flexible delivery deadlines so that freelancers can go through at their own pace. Please visit the course page to get a detail of the program: http://www.proz.com/training/3632

More than 100 students took this course with ProZ.com in the online and in-person previous editins. These are some of the comments participants left in the site:

I would like to thank Gabriela for her excellent conference. She really helpmed me with html, and with resources to be able to work better and offer the best services.
I look forward to having another course with her, I would like ProZ to consider the possibility of offering a SLD Tag Editor course.
Thank you Gabriela!
Regards,
Teresa

Very good organization, and Gabriela González was excellent! We are looking forward to more training with her. Thanks!
Silvina

Gabriela is an excellent teacher and a great communicator, cooperative, clear and to the point. I also look forward to more courses in the future. Thanks a bunch!

This course is also available in Spanish: http://www.proz.com/training/course/3632

Hope you find this useful!

Regards,

Soledad

Direct link Reply with quote

Agnieszka Moczynska  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:53
English to Polish
+ ...
Is Trados a must? Jul 7, 2010

Hi,

The course looks really interesting and I would like to give it a go, but I do not have Trados. Would you recommend enrolling even if I do not have it?

Thanks,

Agnieszka

François-Xavier Pâque
Belgium
Local time: 11:53
Member (2010)
Russian to French
+ ...
Same question as Agnieszka Sep 4, 2010

I work with Wordfast Pro as I have for quite some time. Is Trados really necessary to enroll on this course ?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Website translation

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search