For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Around the WorldFast - Johannesburg - Wordfast Classic Training Level 1

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Around the WorldFast - Johannesburg - Wordfast Classic Training Level 1 ".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Jennifer Byers  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:28
Portuguese to English
Change of date Jul 15, 2010

I'm registered (but not paid) for the Wordfast Classic training course on 3rd August but am not going to be able to do the course on that day. Can I re-register for the course on the 26th August instead? Do I need to cancel the registration on the 3rd (and if so, how?), or will it automatically expire if I don't submit payment? Thanks.

John Di Rico  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 00:28
Member (2006)
French to English
Johannesburg Jul 16, 2010

Hi Jennifer,
This course will be held in Johannesburg. The course in Mumbai on the 26th has been pushed back to September 7th. This is not an on-line training... not sure if that is clear! I'll be in Brazil in February/March...

Keep me posted!
John

Jennifer Byers  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:28
Portuguese to English
Change of date/Johannesburg Jul 16, 2010

Right! Silly me! Seriously bad translator moment here - didn't read the details fully! I will not be in Jo'burg OR Mumbai any time soon, so will have to wait till you come to Brazil. Will now try and figure out how to un-register for the course on the 3rd. Many thanks John, looking forward to meeting you.

All the best,
Jennifer

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Around the WorldFast - Johannesburg - Wordfast Classic Training Level 1

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search