International Translation Day 2017

Join ProZ.com/TV for a FREE event on September 26-27th celebrating International Translation Day! 50+ hours of content, Chat, Live Q&A & more. Join 1,000's of linguists from around the globe as ProZ.com/TV celebrates International Translation Day.

Click for Full Participation

For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Around the Worldfast - Minneapolis - Wordfast Pro Training Level 1

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Around the Worldfast - Minneapolis - Wordfast Pro Training Level 1".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Zaw Winmaung  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 05:20
Member (2010)
English to Burmese
+ ...
Can I take WF Classics training instead of WF Pro. I have WF Pro. Dec 1, 2010

How much will I be missing or off the mark if I take a training course for WordFast Classics in Minneapolis on Monday Dec 20, 2010 instead of the WF Pro.
I might possibly be tied up on Nov. 21 2010 .
Besides I am new to WF or any CAT soft ware. My target language is Burmese and uses unicode and non-unicode fonts etc.
Can I also switch from Classics class to Pro once I have paid provided space still available.
Thank you.
zaw winmaung
Minneapolis

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Around the Worldfast - Minneapolis - Wordfast Pro Training Level 1

Advanced search

PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search