For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Around the Worldfast - Minneapolis - Wordfast Pro Training Level 1

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Around the Worldfast - Minneapolis - Wordfast Pro Training Level 1".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Zaw Winmaung  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 14:19
Member (2010)
English to Burmese
+ ...
Can I take WF Classics training instead of WF Pro. I have WF Pro. Dec 1, 2010

How much will I be missing or off the mark if I take a training course for WordFast Classics in Minneapolis on Monday Dec 20, 2010 instead of the WF Pro.
I might possibly be tied up on Nov. 21 2010 .
Besides I am new to WF or any CAT soft ware. My target language is Burmese and uses unicode and non-unicode fonts etc.
Can I also switch from Classics class to Pro once I have paid provided space still available.
Thank you.
zaw winmaung
Minneapolis

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Around the Worldfast - Minneapolis - Wordfast Pro Training Level 1

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search