For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Free Webinar - Wordfast Anywhere, Free Web-Based Translation Memory

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Free Webinar - Wordfast Anywhere, Free Web-Based Translation Memory".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

cecilia galiena  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:05
English to Italian
+ ...
Found it very informative Dec 9, 2010

I took lots of notes, Jamie was clear and to the point. I hope a recording will be made available, it would be useful to go over this webinar again.

K Benevito  Identity Verified
Croatia
Local time: 18:05
Member (2010)
Croatian to English
+ ...
cancelled Dec 9, 2010

Dear ProZ training team,
this is to advise you that I had to cancel attendance at this particular webinar. I hope to join another one when it is offered again.
Kind regards,
Kolumbina Bencevic Tomljanovic

Maria Popova  Identity Verified
Bulgaria
Local time: 19:05
Member (2011)
German to Bulgarian
+ ...
Informative and useful Dec 9, 2010

I am very content with the webinar. It was extremely informative and useful to me. Thank you very much, Jamieicon_smile.gif

Mónica Belén Colacilli  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 13:05
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Clear and well organized Dec 9, 2010

Jamie was very clear and well organized when explaining. I took notes about many useful features I didn't know as a WF Pro user. I think the sharing feature will be very useful for me as I frequently work with a team.

As regards the platform, I found it very convenient and user-friendly.

Thank you!
Monica

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free Webinar - Wordfast Anywhere, Free Web-Based Translation Memory

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search