For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Working directly with translators by implementing a translation management system

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Working directly with translators by implementing a translation management system".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

jorge maia
Local time: 10:20
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Another session - training date ? Jan 23, 2011

Interested but too late for this session.
Another session would be welcome.
Best
jorge

Direct link Reply with quote

Benoit HUPIN  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 10:20
English to French
+ ...
I am also interested in another session Jan 25, 2011

Regards

benoit

xxxabctranslati
Argentina
Local time: 05:20
English to Spanish
+ ...
I´d also like a new date and time!! Jan 25, 2011

This session seems interesting...nevertheless, it´s too late here in Argentina to attend it! Please, keep us informed if it is possible to set a new date and time.

Regards!!

What's the duration of this webinar? Jan 27, 2011

I understand this webinar is free and it also has a recorded version in case we cannot attend it on this date. However, I have not found its duration.
Thank you!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Working directly with translators by implementing a translation management system

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search