For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Free Webinar - Deliver your translation jobs earlier using memoQ's LiveDocs technology

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Free Webinar - Deliver your translation jobs earlier using memoQ's LiveDocs technology".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Melisa Fernández Rosso
Melisa Fernández Rosso  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 01:53
English to Spanish
+ ...
CAT Tools Feb 15, 2011

Do I have to download a special CAT Tool to have access to LiveDocs? Where do I find these Docs?

AZTranslations
AZTranslations  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 06:53
German to English
+ ...
Part of memoQ Feb 16, 2011

Hi Melisa.
As far as I know, they are only available as part of the memoQ tool, so you need to have that. there is a free 45-day trial version available on the kilgray.com website, though, so you may want to install that beforehand if you don't have it yet.

Regards,
Anke

Drew MacFadyen
Drew MacFadyen  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 00:53
Spanish to English
+ ...
No software needed to participate in this webinar Feb 16, 2011

The webinar will be a demonstration of memoQ including Livedocs, however you will not need any software to participate and view the webinar. The webinar will be presented using GoToWebinar and you only need an internet connection and a web browser to participate.

Thanks

Drew

Hilary Wilson
Hilary Wilson  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 05:53
English to French
+ ...
Missed webinar Mar 30, 2011

I missed the webinar, is it accessible anywhere?
Thanks,
Hilary

Fernando Toledo
Fernando Toledo  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 06:53
German to Spanish
Missed webinar Mar 30, 2011

Hilary Wilson wrote:

I missed the webinar, is it accessible anywhere?
Thanks,
Hilary

me too

Drew MacFadyen
Drew MacFadyen  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 00:53
Spanish to English
+ ...
Video available Mar 30, 2011

Sorry you missed the webinar, here is a link to the recorded session. You can view this as many times as you like, but must be logged in to ProZ.com to do so - http://www.proz.com/videos/cat%20tool%20webinars/652

Regards,

Drew

Hilary Wilson
Hilary Wilson  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 05:53
English to French
+ ...
Thank you Mar 30, 2011

Thank, Drew!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free Webinar - Deliver your translation jobs earlier using memoQ's LiveDocs technology

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »