https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_training/194545-sdl_trados_studio_2009_getting_started_for_translators.html

For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
SDL Trados Studio 2009 Getting Started for Translators

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "SDL Trados Studio 2009 Getting Started for Translators".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Dagnia
Dagnia  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:25
English to Spanish
+ ...
Right Course for my level? Mar 17, 2011

Hello, I had Trados 6.0 for a few years, and used it for perhaps 3 or 4 years. That was up to about five years ago. I would like to learn Trados SDL 2009, as I am planning to purchase it and making it a part of my every-day work. I was thinking of taking the Beginner's class, but would like to make sure this level is the correct one with someone with basic Trados notions.
Thanks very much.

ATT Office
ATT Office
Austria
Local time: 07:25
English to German
+ ...
Payment Mar 17, 2011

I have already paid with credit card but received email with advice to pay. how can I make sure payment is used for this course?

Kim Pines
Kim Pines  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 01:25
English
+ ...
Length of the Course? Mar 17, 2011

Hello - How long is the course?
Thanks!

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
The course will last three hours Mar 17, 2011

Hello Kim,

Thanks for your interest in SDL Trados at ProZ.com

The training will last three hours. Hope this helps.

Please let me know if you have any other doubts.

My bests,
Helen

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Right Course for my level? Mar 17, 2011

Dagnia wrote:

Hello, I had Trados 6.0 for a few years, and used it for perhaps 3 or 4 years. That was up to about five years ago. I would like to learn Trados SDL 2009, as I am planning to purchase it and making it a part of my every-day work. I was thinking of taking the Beginner's class, but would like to make sure this level is the correct one with someone with basic Trados notions.
Thanks very much.

Hello Dagnia,

SDL Trados Studio 2009 Getting Started for Translators webinar was designed for new users of SDL Trados Studio and will teach attendees how to use the SDL Trados Studio 2009 new features and functionality of SDL Trados Studio 2009. Since you worked with Trados 6.0 I believe this training will be useful for you to attend.

Please note that exams, as well as training manual and materials for each level, are included when you purchase this training session.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns and good luck with the training!

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio 2009 Getting Started for Translators

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »