For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Upgrade from SDL Trados 2007 to SDL Trados Studio 2009

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Upgrade from SDL Trados 2007 to SDL Trados Studio 2009".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Copenhagen T (X)
Copenhagen T (X)
Denmark
Local time: 16:40
English to Danish
Confusing dates Mar 17, 2011

There is some confusing (outdated) data in the session details:
Wrong dates:
Time and date: Nov 6 2009
from 08:00 to 11:00 am GMT

Confustion participant info:
"Those customers that are new to SDL Trados Studio 2009 should go straight to the SDL Trados Studio 2009 Getting Started course."

- Should probably read "Those customers that are new to SDL Trados should...."

- - -

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Training date and time confirmation Mar 18, 2011

Dear Bjarne,

Thank you for your interest in SDL Trados training at ProZ.com.

I am afraid I cannot locate the date and time you specified in your post. Could you please provide me with more details and also I wanted to point out that the training will take place on:

Apr 1 1:00pm GMT

Also, since the training offered for SDL Trados Studio 2009 those who are new to this software were suggested to take a SDL Trados Studio 2009 Getting Started training.
... See more
Dear Bjarne,

Thank you for your interest in SDL Trados training at ProZ.com.

I am afraid I cannot locate the date and time you specified in your post. Could you please provide me with more details and also I wanted to point out that the training will take place on:

Apr 1 1:00pm GMT

Also, since the training offered for SDL Trados Studio 2009 those who are new to this software were suggested to take a SDL Trados Studio 2009 Getting Started training.

Hope this helps and clarifies. Please let me know if you have any other doubts.

My bests,
Helen
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Upgrade from SDL Trados 2007 to SDL Trados Studio 2009

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »