For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Your first steps with voice recognition software

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Your first steps with voice recognition software".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

susanna botta  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 04:56
English to Italian
+ ...
timetable for course on DNT Mar 23, 2011

Hi, i need the timetable for the above course, to be allowed a Continuing Education Certificate from my professional body. More particularly, I need to know how many hours it is going to last (half a day or the whole day?)
thank you susanna botta

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Your first steps with voice recognition software

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search