https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_training/195017-meeting_clients_at_prozcom.html

For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Meeting clients at ProZ.com

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Meeting clients at ProZ.com".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Susanna MacKenzie
Susanna MacKenzie  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 04:14
French to English
+ ...
Difference between webinar on April 1 and April 8 Mar 23, 2011

Hello Lucia,
Is there a difference between the webinar on April 1 and April 8 (as well as the other webinars mentioned in your e-mail) or just different dates as an option?
Thank you,
Best regards,
Susanna

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
There is no difference between "Meeting clients at ProZ.com" webinars Mar 23, 2011

Hello Susanna,

There is no difference between webinars. There is only one "Meeting clients at ProZ.com" webinar, but it is offered in different languages and on different dates.

Hope this explains and hope to see you there!

Kind regards,

Lucía

Samir Saleh
Samir Saleh  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 03:14
English to Arabic
+ ...
Where / how do I watch the Webinar ? Mar 24, 2011

On the day and at the time and having loged on, how do I get to listen / watch the Webinar ?

Sam Saleh

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Virtual platform and system requirements Mar 28, 2011

Hello Sam,

Sorry for the delay in my reply.

ProZ.com webinars are conducted using Go To Webinar software, a virtual platform system. Once you register for a webinar (by clicking on "Get access now" in the registration box available in every webinar or traning page), you are sent an email with an exclusive link to join. Attendees should log in 30 minutes in advance of the start time to prepare for the training course and make sure that everything is working as expected.
... See more
Hello Sam,

Sorry for the delay in my reply.

ProZ.com webinars are conducted using Go To Webinar software, a virtual platform system. Once you register for a webinar (by clicking on "Get access now" in the registration box available in every webinar or traning page), you are sent an email with an exclusive link to join. Attendees should log in 30 minutes in advance of the start time to prepare for the training course and make sure that everything is working as expected.

Also, make sure you check the "System requirements" section above for further information.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Lucía
Collapse

Hassan Abdou
Hassan Abdou  Identity Verified
Saudi Arabia
Local time: 05:14
English to Arabic
+ ...
Interpretation Webinar Apr 2, 2011

Dear, Lucia,

Thanks a a lot for the information and instructions you gave in this webinar. I am wondering if there will be any webinars for simultaneous interpretation?

Thanks in advance,
Hassan Abdou

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
My pleasure, Hassan Apr 4, 2011

There are currently no webinars announced on simultaneous interpretation. However, perhaps you may be interested in the following webinars:
There are currently no webinars announced on simultaneous interpretation. However, perhaps you may be interested in the following webinars:

To be notified of any upcoming courses on interpreting and other topics, make sure you subscribe to training notifications here: http://www.proz.com/?sp=profile&sp_mode=settings&sp_submode=ef&show_mode=other

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Lucía
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Meeting clients at ProZ.com

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »