For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Meeting clients at ProZ.com

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Meeting clients at ProZ.com".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Paul Carmichael
Paul Carmichael  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 12:12
Spanish to English
I'm a minority user, so excluded. Jul 19, 2011

I can't partake because I use linux, like a lot of people. Why do you exclude us?

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
GoToWebinar System Requirements Jul 19, 2011

Dear Paul,

Thank you for your interest in the training.

All site users are welcome to take webinars at the website. Before taking a training please feel free to check the GoToWebinar system requirements suggested here: http://www.gotomeeting.com/fec/webinar/webinar_support#

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Safnil Safnil
Safnil Safnil  Identity Verified
Indonesia
Local time: 17:12
English to Indonesian
+ ...
Now I know how importat the profile is Jul 23, 2011

Thanks alot for your session that make me aware about the importance of profile for translators

milena ferrante
milena ferrante  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:12
Member (2006)
English to Italian
+ ...
More of this Jul 23, 2011

interesting, would be pleased to have more of this especially related to marketing to agencies.

Also, a good idea would be to organize a 1.hour individual paying course at low rates where a member can ask about problems with cat tools, dtp, advice etc.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Meeting clients at ProZ.com

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »