For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Meeting clients at ProZ.com

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Meeting clients at ProZ.com".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

xxxK S
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:50
Very pleased Aug 27, 2011

It was the first webinar I've ever attended and I really enjoyed it! Even for an experienced translator like myself, the presentation was very informative. There was a lot of interaction between the presenter and the participants during the workshop part. I liked the friendly yet extremely professional approach of Lucia. She was very helpful, especially with her practical tips and solutions. So well done and I will see you at the next webinar!

Direct link Reply with quote

Daniel Tavares
Local time: 16:50
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Extremelly helpful Aug 29, 2011

This webinar was extremely helpful to start building my reputation here in proz.com. I have already made some changes to my profile based on Lucia's suggestions (others are on the way) and only one week after registering in this site, a customer required me to take a revision test. I'm very happy and confident. Thank you all.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Meeting clients at ProZ.com

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search