For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Πώς θα ξεκινήσω την καριέρα μου ως νέα μεταφράστρια/νέος μεταφραστής - Ενότητα 2

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Πώς θα ξεκινήσω την καριέρα μου ως νέα μεταφράστρια/νέος μεταφραστής - Ενότητα 2".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Vicky Nikolaidou
Local time: 10:56
English to Greek
+ ...
Conflicting schedule Sep 12, 2011

Hello Irene!
I attended your first course and was extremely satisfied with it, however I will be busy on the day and time of the 2nd one. Are there plans to repeat it at a later date? Do you have any further suggestions?
Thank you - Vicky

Irene Koukia  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 10:56
Member (2008)
German to Greek
+ ...
Conflicting schedule Sep 12, 2011

Hi Vicky,
thank you for your message and your kind feed-back. As far as I know the Webinar will be available as a Video-On-Demand after it has been launched. I might also repeat both sessions in October or November when everybody is back from summer holidays since there might be others as well who missed the Greek sessionsicon_smile.gif
Best regards,
Irene

[Edited at 2011-09-15 09:45 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Πώς θα ξεκινήσω την καριέρα μου ως νέα μεταφράστρια/νέος μεταφραστής - Ενότητα 2

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search