For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
201 - Legal Terminology for New Legal Translators: Patent Terminology

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "201 - Legal Terminology for New Legal Translators: Patent Terminology".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Marian Reed  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 20:18
English to French
+ ...
Is is possible to have a recording of the course? Nov 23, 2011

I can never be sure that I will be free at the time you schedule your webinars. Understandably, if a client asks for a job on site or an interpretation, I can't turn it down to attend the webinar, so I tend not to sign up, despite my interest. I would be happy to pay € 11 for a recording of the course. Do you have a solution?
Thanks,
Marian Reed

Karla Rodríguez  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 11:18
English to Spanish
+ ...
DURATION Nov 23, 2011

Hello,
I would like to know about the duration of this webinar.

Thanks!

Alejandro Cavalitto
Local time: 15:18
SITE STAFF
Duration: 60 minutes. Nov 23, 2011

Hello,

This webinar will last 60 minutes. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Alejandro

Juliana Mraz
Germany
Slovak to German
+ ...
"101 - Legal Terminology for New Legal Translators: Patent Terminology" webinar. Nov 23, 2011

Hi,
does anyone know whether this webinar is still accessible and where? Thanks.

Best regards,
Juliana

mmarsp
Spain
English to Spanish
Webinar Pre-requisites Nov 24, 2011

Dear Colleagues,
I did not attend the previous "101 - Legal Terminology for New Legal Translators: Patent Terminology" webinar. Does it mean I cannot attend the forthcoming one either?

Thank you in advance.

Alejandro Cavalitto
Local time: 15:18
SITE STAFF
101 - Legal Terminology for New Legal Translators: Patent Terminology Nov 24, 2011

Hello,

You can purchase training session "101 - Legal Terminology for New Legal Translators: Patent Terminology" in an on-demand format from this page: http://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/4598

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards,
Alejandro

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

201 - Legal Terminology for New Legal Translators: Patent Terminology

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search