For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Free Webinar - Easy and effective translation with memoQ 5.0

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Free Webinar - Easy and effective translation with memoQ 5.0".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Ahmed Badawy  Identity Verified
Saudi Arabia
Local time: 12:52
Member (2015)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Senior Translator Nov 23, 2011

i wish to be joined to your webinar as i have a special desire to insight the software tool.

Direct link Reply with quote

Alejandro Cavalitto
Local time: 06:52
SITE STAFF
Get access now! Nov 23, 2011

Dear Ahmed,

You can register for this webinar by clicking on the button labelled "Get access now!", on the right margin of this page. Please let me know if you have any other question.

Best regards,
Alejandro

anabella fernández
Local time: 06:52
English to Spanish
+ ...
Memo Q Dec 1, 2011

Do I need to have it installed in my computer?

Regards,
Anabella

Drew MacFadyen
SITE STAFF
No additional software needed to attend webinar Dec 1, 2011

No software is needed to attend the webinar. Just an up to date web browser, and sufficient connection to the internet.

Regards,

Drew

Karine Leroux  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:52
French to English
+ ...
Webinar accessible later? Dec 2, 2011

I am not available on Wednesday. Is there a way of accessing / viewing the session later? Also, I've never used MemoQ. Is this course suitable for beginners?

Thanks,

Karine

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free Webinar - Easy and effective translation with memoQ 5.0

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search