For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Free Webinar - SDL Trados Studio 2011 tips and tricks

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Free Webinar - SDL Trados Studio 2011 tips and tricks".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Anne LEROY
Anne LEROY  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 14:53
Member (2011)
German to French
+ ...
Any other date possible for this webinar ? Feb 10, 2012

Deat Massimmo,
I would like to register but I know I won't be available on the 28th. Will this webinar be recorded and thus give the opportunity of a download ?
Thanks very muc for your reply.
Best regards
Anne LEROY

Drew MacFadyen
Drew MacFadyen  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 08:53
Spanish to English
+ ...
Recording will be made available Feb 13, 2012

Hi Anne. Sorry that you will not be able to attend this webinar. The session, along with all past free webinar videos/recordings are made available at http://www.proz.com/videos/free%20webinar%20week%20videos

It usually takes us about 72 hours after the webinar ends to have the videos encoded and uploaded, but this month we have over 10 free webinars and it may tak
... See more
Hi Anne. Sorry that you will not be able to attend this webinar. The session, along with all past free webinar videos/recordings are made available at http://www.proz.com/videos/free%20webinar%20week%20videos

It usually takes us about 72 hours after the webinar ends to have the videos encoded and uploaded, but this month we have over 10 free webinars and it may take a while longer to have uploaded.

Regards,

Drew
Collapse

Liliana Marquesini
Liliana Marquesini  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English to Spanish
beginner at webinars... Feb 14, 2012

Hi,
Sorry about this silly question, but since this is going to be my first webinar, I need to know what I should do to participate in it. Apologies if this is explained somewhere else. In this case, could you please sendt me in the right direction? Many thanks.

Alejandro Cavalitto
Alejandro Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 09:53
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Get access now! Feb 14, 2012

Hello Liliana,

To attend this webinar, you must click on the button labeled "Get access now". After you do that, you will be sent an email with instructions on how to attend the webinar.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Alejandro Cavalitto
ProZ.com Staff

Liliana Marquesini
Liliana Marquesini  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English to Spanish
Thanks Alejandro! Feb 14, 2012

Very simple and straight forward, thanks!

monicaszpak
monicaszpak
Argentina
Local time: 09:53
Spanish to English
+ ...
First time user Feb 15, 2012

Hi,
Is any previous knowledge required? I´ve bought the software but never had a chance to attend a course.
Regards, Mónica Szpak

Albena Simeonova
Albena Simeonova  Identity Verified
Bulgaria
Local time: 15:53
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
Get access now! Feb 16, 2012

Sorry, my question is probably sillier, but I can't seem to find the "Get access now" button!
Where is it?
Thanks!

Drew MacFadyen
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
get access now link and more Feb 16, 2012

Not a silly question - this forum does not show the link directly...the forum is discussing this free webinar http://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/6176-free_webinar_sdl_trados_studio_2011_tips_and_tricks simply click that link and on the right column you will see "gain access" which is the registration for this free webinar.... See more
Not a silly question - this forum does not show the link directly...the forum is discussing this free webinar http://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/6176-free_webinar_sdl_trados_studio_2011_tips_and_tricks simply click that link and on the right column you will see "gain access" which is the registration for this free webinar.

This link http://www.proz.com/translator-training/format/free-webinars lists all free webinars.

Also, no prior experience or knowledge of the software is required. Attendees might be better able to follow along if they have a rudimentary understanding of translation memory, TM systems as the demonstration may take it for granted that attendees minimally understand how translation memory works and is leveraged.

Regards,

Drew
Collapse

Albena Simeonova
Albena Simeonova  Identity Verified
Bulgaria
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
Thanks a lot, Drew! Feb 16, 2012

I didn't look for the link in this forum, but still must have been the wrong place. I'm sure I'll find my way now.

Martina Paja Grošelj
Martina Paja Grošelj  Identity Verified
Slovenia
English to Slovenian
+ ...
Don't have Trados yet Feb 24, 2012

Hello,
I don't have Trados yet but I would like to buy it soon. Is it useful to participate on the webinar?
Thank you for the answer.

Drew MacFadyen
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
Yes, for many reasons Feb 24, 2012

martina11, you can still benefit by attending in a few ways. You can learn about translation memory if that is new to you, and also about SDL Trados and why that tool might be best for you.

In addition, attendees receive special discounts and offers...so if you plan on buying SDL Trados soon I would definitely attend.

Regards,

Drew

Gabriele Kiel (X)
Gabriele Kiel (X)  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
Go to Webinar Confirmation mail not received Feb 27, 2012

Hello,
although it sais that I am registered for the webinar and that a confirmation email has been sent to me, I only received an email from proz.com with access instructions but not from Go to Webinar. Can this link be sent again or accessed somehow else?

Regards
Gabriele

Drew MacFadyen
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
Confirmation email sent 1 day, and 1 hour before webinar Feb 27, 2012

Hi Gabriele thanks for registering

GoToWebinar will send the confirmation email with your unique access link 1 day, and 1 hour prior to the webinar.

In addition, I just resent this to you - so kindly check your JUNK and SPAM folders.

Thanks

Drew

Donn Hyman (X)
Donn Hyman (X)
Israel
Hebrew to English
+ ...
Go to Webinar Confirmation mail not received Feb 28, 2012

i hope it is still possible to get the confirmation email

thanks

Drew MacFadyen
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
Webinar has ended, recording available Feb 28, 2012

LegalAce, sorry that you did not receive the email notification/access link. These are automated messages sent by GoToWebinar - they sometimes get caught in SPAM or JUNK. You may wish to check those folders and whitelist the address for future.

The session was conducted today and recorded. The video will be available in about 72 hours. The link to the specific SDL Trados Tips and
... See more
LegalAce, sorry that you did not receive the email notification/access link. These are automated messages sent by GoToWebinar - they sometimes get caught in SPAM or JUNK. You may wish to check those folders and whitelist the address for future.

The session was conducted today and recorded. The video will be available in about 72 hours. The link to the specific SDL Trados Tips and Tricks webinar is - http://www.proz.com/videos/free%20webinar%20week%20videos/1267

All the past webinar week videos can be found at http://www.proz.com/videos/free%20webinar%20week%20videos

Regards,

Drew
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free Webinar - SDL Trados Studio 2011 tips and tricks

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »