For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Free Webinar - Wordfast Pro 3.0: Experience Even More Power!

This discussion belongs to training » "Free Webinar - Wordfast Pro 3.0: Experience Even More Power!".
You can see the training page and participate in this discussion from there.

adeblaye  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:13
English to French
+ ...
View the recorded course after the broadcast? Feb 11, 2012

I am interested in voewing this training but I am not available at this hour. Is it possible to view it later?
I am using Wordfast , but just the basic, I don't know how to uses many applications such as import TMs or set TMs, etc.. It would be very helpful for me.
Thank you
Andrea de Blaye (

Direct link Reply with quote

Susana Valdez  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:13
Member (2006)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Recourded webinar Feb 16, 2012

The same here. I'm teaching at this time, but I would really appreciate if I could watch it afterwards.

Local time: 09:13
English to French
+ ...
View the recorded course? Feb 17, 2012

Same here. I guess at that time many of us have other occupations. I will be teaching but I would very much like to watch your course. Is their a way I can view it later?

Drew MacFadyen
yes recording will be available Feb 17, 2012

Thanks for expressing interest in our series of free webinars. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate every time zone, and we understand that the scheduled time is not convenient for some and falls during preferred working hours for others.

We do always record these free CAT Tool webinars....and we will record this one also. If you sign up/register for the webinar, you will automatically receive an email with the link to the recording.

About 72 hours after the webinar ends, the recording will be posted to this section of our video portal -

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free Webinar - Wordfast Pro 3.0: Experience Even More Power!

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search