For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Free Webinar - Translating In The Cloud

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Free Webinar - Translating In The Cloud".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Youssef Abdel-Naiem
Local time: 11:38
English to Arabic
No confirmation Email Yet? Mar 28, 2012

I have not received the confirmation email until now although I have already registered.
Please help!

Direct link Reply with quote

Drew MacFadyen
SITE STAFF
Confirmation emails sent by Citrix - check your SPAM/Junk folder Mar 28, 2012

Youssef, I know you had this issue with another webinar - all confirmation emails were delivered in multiple ways.

First, when you successfully register, you are sent an email with your unique access link. Then 1 week prior to the webinar a reminder email is delivered. These are automatic emails sent by the technology provider (Citrix) GoToWebinar.

I see that you registered for this webinar immediately prior to the start of the webinar and perhaps that caused some issues with the email from Citrix. I know that their were some problems with GoToWebinar notifications this week - and I am scheduled to speak with Citrix this afternoon. I apologize for the inconvenience.

All free webinars were recorded, and will be available at http://www.proz.com/videos under the heading "Free webinar week"

Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Drew

Youssef Abdel-Naiem
Local time: 11:38
English to Arabic
Many Thanks Mar 28, 2012

Thank you Drew for your kind answers. I will see the recorded webinars.

Regards,

Youssef

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free Webinar - Translating In The Cloud

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 for €415/$495 with free eLearning
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €415 / $495 / £325 / ¥60,000 For this month only – receive SDL Trados Studio 2017 - Getting Started eLearning for FREE.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search