For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Wordfast-PRO – Level 2

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Wordfast-PRO – Level 2".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Antonio Gross
Antonio Gross  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:25
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Covering Edit Preferences: Segmentation et al. Apr 10, 2012

I would like the course to explain in detail how to change segmentation settings and the break., idiom., srx., and wfsegmentation.properties. How to add or delete break characters. I would also like a general explanation of alignment, preferably with an example.

Paolo Sebastiani
Paolo Sebastiani  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 19:25
English to Italian
+ ...
specific training course Apr 10, 2012

Dear Antonio,
The feature that you would like to cover in a possible training course are really specific and peculiar and I do not think that beginners or even intermediate learners will ever be interested in those features. In any case if you like to talk to me directly you can either send me an email: [email protected] or contact me through skype: eurox55.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Best wishes.
Paolo Sebastiani

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast-PRO – Level 2

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »