For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Expanding your translation business

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Expanding your translation business".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Pierluigi Bernardini  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 01:44
Member (2011)
English to Italian
+ ...
Is the webinar on? Apr 17, 2012

Hello,
I have made the login to the webinar, as usual, but this won't start. There is the "succesfully connected"- waiting the organizer" window.
Do I have to close and try to access again?
Thanks
Pierluigi

[Edited at 2012-04-17 14:10 GMT]

[Edited at 2012-04-17 14:10 GMT]

Cornelia Zepf (X)
Local time: 00:44
Feedback instead of logging in to the webinar? Apr 18, 2012

This course did not take place yesterday and has been postponed to today...why do they ask me for feedback now instead of logging me in to the course when I click on my registration link? Does anybody know what to do?

Alejandro Cavalitto
Local time: 21:44
SITE STAFF
Access links Apr 18, 2012

Dear Cornelia,

Please note that, when a webinar is re-scheduled, a new access link is sent out. If you received a new email from GoToWebinar, it included the link for the new session taking place today. In any case, this session has taken place already. I apologize if you could not access this webinar, but more sessions will be scheduled and announced in the future.

Best regards,
Alejandro

Mariana Rohlig Sa  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 00:44
English to German
+ ...
Wasn't able to attend rescheduled date May 2, 2012

Dear all,

Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend the rescheduled date, but had registered for the first one. Is it still possible to view the webinar?

Thanks,
Mariana

Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Upcoming "Expanding your translation business" webinar May 2, 2012

In case you were not able to attend the last webinar on "Expanding your translation business", sign up for the upcoming one (May 15th) here:

http://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/6620

Hope to see you all there!

Lucia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Expanding your translation business

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search