For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Usage des outils visuels pour optimiser son temps et son organisation

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Usage des outils visuels pour optimiser son temps et son organisation".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

FABIENNE COUPE  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 07:35
Member (2009)
English to French
+ ...
Usage des outils visuels pour optimiser son temps et son organisation webinar Jun 27, 2012

Hi,

I would love to attend the 'Usage des outils visuels pour optimiser son temps et son organisation' webinar, taking place on 28 June at 4 pm GMT, by Matthieu Cottard, but cannot find the BUY button anywhere, to enable me to book it!

Would you please register me at this webinar, and advise where the BUY button is, for future reference - many thanks!

Best regards,

Fabienne Coupe

Direct link Reply with quote

Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Usage des outils visuels pour optimiser son temps et son organisation webinar Jun 27, 2012

FABIENNE COUPE wrote:

Hi,

I would love to attend the 'Usage des outils visuels pour optimiser son temps et son organisation' webinar, taking place on 28 June at 4 pm GMT, by Matthieu Cottard, but cannot find the BUY button anywhere, to enable me to book it!

Would you please register me at this webinar, and advise where the BUY button is, for future reference - many thanks!

Best regards,

Fabienne Coupe

Hello Fabienne,

I see it from the training page that you have registered and paid for this course, and have been signed-up for GoToWebinar. You should receive a link to a GTW session. Make sure everything is set and ready before the session. You can run a connectivity test, http://www.proz.com/faq/4997#4997 , and see if your computer meets the virtual classroom for online training & webinars, http://www.proz.com/faq/39203#39203

Please feel free to contact support, http://www.proz.com/support/ , if you have any doubts.

Enjoy your day!

My bests,
Helen

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Usage des outils visuels pour optimiser son temps et son organisation

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search