For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Free Webinar - SDL Trados Studio for beginners with tips and tricks

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Free Webinar - SDL Trados Studio for beginners with tips and tricks".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Cynthia LEVY  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:30
Member (2012)
English to French
+ ...
TRADOS COURSE Oct 29, 2012

Bonsoir !
sur quel site dois-je entrer pour acceder a ce cours gratuit?
Existe t'il aussi en francais?
Merci beaucoup
Cynthia

Direct link Reply with quote

This post is awaiting vetting. It was edited by the poster after being approved.

Drew MacFadyen
Local time: 08:30
SITE STAFF
Additional information Oct 29, 2012

The webinar will be taking place online - if you register, prior to the launch date, you will receive an email with a link to join the webinar (the link is specific to you and cannot be shared). You need to register, and then you will receive the access link.

The webinar will also be recorded, so 72 hours after the webinar ends, you can watch the video in case you were not able to follow along online.

Thanks!

Drew

Subhankar Chakrabarty  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 18:00
Member (2009)
English to Bengali
+ ...
Waiting for the lesson eagerly Oct 30, 2012

I have registered for this free webinar. I have bought a one year license and already working with it using my own conception. I am sure that this upcoming webinar will help me greatly.

Margherita Russo  Identity Verified
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
How can I watch the video after the webinar ends? Oct 30, 2012

I registered but I am not sure I'll be able to attend next Tuesday at that time. If I can't make it, what do I have to do to take advantage of the recording?

Thanks,

Margherita

Domenica Nieddu  Identity Verified
United States
English to Italian
+ ...
I have the same question Margherita has: How can I watch the video after the training ends? Oct 30, 2012

Hello, it is going to be 5 am where I am and I would prefer to watch the video at a different time. How can I do that? I already registered for the training. Thank you, Domenica

smpmartins
Local time: 09:30
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Training time Oct 30, 2012

Unfortunately, webinar time will not work for me. Will there be another one? How can I get a video after training?
thank you,

Shirley Martins

Drew MacFadyen
SITE STAFF
Video link sent to all registrants Oct 31, 2012

To receive the link to watch the recording, please register for the webianr. All attendees and registrants will receive an email with the link to the recorded video. In addition, it will be among the free webinar videos here - http://www.proz.com/videos/free%20webinar%20week%20videos

Regards,

Drew

cosquino  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 14:30
English
+ ...
Trados, 6th Nov Nov 2, 2012

I would just like to see Trados before I decided to buy it, so, wonderful idea.

Monique

Karen Chalmers  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 13:30
Member (2011)
Spanish to English
Great timing! Nov 5, 2012

I have just acquired Trados Studio through an agency that I work for and I am finding it a little baffling - some bits are lovely and intuitive and others, well... a little guidance will be much appreciated!!

Rozzy1  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 14:30
German to English
no email, no webinar :-( Nov 6, 2012

I registered and wasn't sent an email with the necessary log in information so couldn't take part How sad is that!

Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
no email, no webinar :-( Nov 6, 2012

Rozzy1 wrote:

I registered and wasn't sent an email with the necessary log in information so couldn't take part How sad is that!

Hello Rozzy1,

I have resent a link to your email address. Please let me know if you have received it and need further help.

Thank you!

My bests,
Helen

Nicawe  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 13:30
English to German
+ ...
missed to register Nov 6, 2012

I have just learned about this seminar, but it has already taken place. Is there a chance to watch the recorded version even though I haven't registered beforehand?

Many thanks
Nina

Drew MacFadyen
SITE STAFF
Link to recording Nov 6, 2012

Here is the link to the recording of this webinar - http://www.proz.com/videos/Free%20webinar%20week%20videos/1892

Please note that the link is active, but the video will not be available for another 48-72 hours.

Thanks

Drew

Vere Barzilai
Israel
Local time: 15:30
English to German
+ ...
missed it! Nov 9, 2012

will there be another one, p l e a s e???
I just saw that there is a recording, so I`ll check into it. Thanks!

[Edited at 2012-11-09 09:16 GMT]

[Edited at 2012-11-09 09:16 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free Webinar - SDL Trados Studio for beginners with tips and tricks

Advanced search

PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search