For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Free Webinar - Freelance features in memoQ

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Free Webinar - Freelance features in memoQ".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Ketty Federico  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 06:42
Member (2011)
German to Italian
+ ...
course video and material Nov 5, 2012

Hi,
I am interested in this course but I won't be able to attend in real time. Will you e-mail the video and the material and will I be able to access the course later as for the other webinars organized at Proz.com?

Direct link Reply with quote

Drew MacFadyen
SITE STAFF
Recording will be made available Nov 5, 2012

Hi Ketty - thanks for your interest in our free webinars. The webinars will be recorded, and all registrants will be sent the link to the recording - so please be sure to register, even if you will not be able to attend as that will ensure that you receive the recording link.

Thanks

Drew

Italy
Member (2011)
German to Italian
+ ...
Thanks! Nov 5, 2012

that's very good news!

Italy
Member (2011)
German to Italian
+ ...
Attended courses Nov 8, 2012

Hi Drew,
sorry for spamming you. This is my very last question about this course, promised!
I have just checked and I don't see this course displayed under "Attended courses" in my profile. Is there any reason for that?
In case it is due to the fact that it's an external free webinar, then I'll include this in the customized part of my profile.
Thanks!

Ketty

Drew MacFadyen
SITE STAFF
That is correct - not included as it is free webinar Nov 8, 2012

Hi Ketty - and no worries about asking questions

You are correct in that attendance at ProZ.com free webinars does not generate a certificate of attendance, and therefore would not appear in your courses attended area. But as you say, you're able to enter that in the customization portion of your profile.

Thanks for attending

Drew

Drew MacFadyen
SITE STAFF
Link to the Feb 7th free webinar Jan 29, 2013

The next free webinar for memoQ is on Feb 7th and can be found at http://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/7771-free_webinar_freelance_features_in_memoq_62

Regards,

Drew

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free Webinar - Freelance features in memoQ

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search