For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Free Webinar - ITS HERE - Fluency Translation Suite 2013

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Free Webinar - ITS HERE - Fluency Translation Suite 2013".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Renata von Koerber  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 07:29
Member (2011)
English to German
+ ...
Can we have another Webinar for Fluency 2013? Jan 20, 2013

I am a very happy user of Fluency 2011, and just downloaded 2013 as a trial.
Fluency is extremely intiuitive, but I´d like to see if any new features which I haven´t detected, are included. I am 99% sure to buy the new licence. It is worth the expense!
Let me know ...

Direct link Reply with quote

Drew MacFadyen
SITE STAFF
Unfortunately not this month - video available Jan 24, 2013

Hi Renata, Fluency is not participating in this months webinar series, but there is a video from their webinar in November available here - http://www.proz.com/videos/free%20webinar%20week%20videos/1913

Thanks

Drew

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free Webinar - ITS HERE - Fluency Translation Suite 2013

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search