For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Translating Pharmaceutical Documents (German --> English)

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Translating Pharmaceutical Documents (German --> English)".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Share your feedback about what you would like to see presented on the webinar Feb 20, 2013

Hello all,

Thank you for expressing interest in the webinar on Translating Pharmaceutical Documents (German --> English).

In order to make the webinar as relevant as possible to potential participants, please give us your feedback about what you would like to see presented at the webinar.

The first part of the session will be dedicated to general theoretical issues on pharmaceutical documents translation while on the workshop part we will discuss in details one d
... See more
Hello all,

Thank you for expressing interest in the webinar on Translating Pharmaceutical Documents (German --> English).

In order to make the webinar as relevant as possible to potential participants, please give us your feedback about what you would like to see presented at the webinar.

The first part of the session will be dedicated to general theoretical issues on pharmaceutical documents translation while on the workshop part we will discuss in details one document from the list. Please check and propose a document you would like to be discussed on the webinar. The voting ends on April 30.

You may also submit your proposal in the forum.

Thank you!

My bests,
Helen
Collapse

Dipl.-Übers. Youssef Qabebi
Dipl.-Übers. Youssef Qabebi  Identity Verified
Morocco
Local time: 11:14
Member (2013)
Arabic to German
+ ...
What I would like to see May 13, 2013

Hello.

Looking forward to take part in that course.

For me the most important thing to know is where on the internet and other where I can find good glossaries of medical and pharmaceutical word and if there is a special technique, a special way, do´s and don´t do´s and how to convert sometimes very complicated medical documents in easy-to-work on documents,
and how much in our realistic translators world is the word rate for such translations.

Heather McCrae
Heather McCrae  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 12:14
German to English
time? May 23, 2013

time is a bit confusing, the email said 15 GMT, which is 16_00 here in Germany, but have just connected and it now says 17:00 German time
this is pretty annoying as I have taken the time off and needed to arrange someone else to pick up my child.
regards
Heather

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translating Pharmaceutical Documents (German --> English)

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »