For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
T08-Terminology for Finance&Business-Level 1

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "T08-Terminology for Finance&Business-Level 1".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Naima
Naima
Local time: 08:16
English to French
Certificate of attendance Mar 15, 2013

Hi
Is it possible to have a certificate of attendance when the course is completed?
Thanks

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Certificate of attendance Mar 15, 2013

Naima wrote:

Hi
Is it possible to have a certificate of attendance when the course is completed?
Thanks

Hello Naima,

Indeed, a certificate of attendance will be available for download under "Training sessions attended" from your ProZ.com profile. Your purchase includes:

* access to the online session with a Q&A portion,
* unlimited access to the video recording and course material (available within one working week after the session),
* a certificate of attendance available for download from your ProZ.com profile.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Gloria Priscila Torres Marrero
Gloria Priscila Torres Marrero
Local time: 08:16
English to Spanish
T08 - Basic terminology for Finance & Business Apr 11, 2013

Hi,

I'm very interested in this webinar, but I can't attend. Is it possible to get the certificate and the access to the video?

Thanks
Priscila

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
T08 - Basic terminology for Finance & Business Apr 11, 2013

priscilatorres wrote:

Hi,

I'm very interested in this webinar, but I can't attend. Is it possible to get the certificate and the access to the video?

Thanks
Priscila

Hi Priscila,

Thanks for your interest in the training.

The webinar video will be released within one working week after the session. Even if you do not attend the live session you will still have unlimited access to training materials and the video.

You will be emailed a link to the video and handouts once they are ready. Also, the video will be available from this page http://www.proz.com/videos/my_videos If you do not receive the email within one working week after the session please submit a support request http://www.proz.com/support/

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

T08-Terminology for Finance&Business-Level 1

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »