For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Upgrading from SDL Trados 2007 to SDL Trados Studio™ 2011

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Upgrading from SDL Trados 2007 to SDL Trados Studio™ 2011".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

bruno ramos
bruno ramos  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 00:59
Dutch to Spanish
PE-points by Bureau-btv The Netherlands Mar 21, 2013

Hallo,

Are you aware of the developments in Holland about lective-points which sworn translators need to achieve in order to hold their status as sworn translators?
I would like to know whether this courses give the right to score that kind of points. It should be very interesting for us all, dutch sworn translators.
Might you have any concerns or questions about this issue, please let me know. If needed, I'll be glad to give further explanatory comment on this subject.
... See more
Hallo,

Are you aware of the developments in Holland about lective-points which sworn translators need to achieve in order to hold their status as sworn translators?
I would like to know whether this courses give the right to score that kind of points. It should be very interesting for us all, dutch sworn translators.
Might you have any concerns or questions about this issue, please let me know. If needed, I'll be glad to give further explanatory comment on this subject.

Best regards,

Bruno Ramos
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Upgrading from SDL Trados 2007 to SDL Trados Studio™ 2011

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »