For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Succeed at ProZ.com

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Succeed at ProZ.com".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

lndze  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:41
French to English
Access Link May 3, 2013

I seem to be having the same problem with my courses. I am not receiving the access links and cannot find them in the spam filter as well.

Please resend link for this course.

Lylian Ndze

Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Access Link May 3, 2013

lndze wrote:

I seem to be having the same problem with my courses. I am not receiving the access links and cannot find them in the spam filter as well.

Please resend link for this course.

Lylian Ndze

Hello Lylian,

I have just resent you a link. Could you please confirm if you have received it? Thanks in advance.

My bests,
Helen

lndze  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:41
French to English
Webinar Access Link May 3, 2013

I still have not received the link for this course. I guess I will have to request a refund.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Succeed at ProZ.com

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search