For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Traduttori alle prime armi: strumenti e consigli per iniziare la professione

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Traduttori alle prime armi: strumenti e consigli per iniziare la professione".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

claudiavicky
claudiavicky
English to Italian
+ ...
cost May 10, 2013

Please could you clarify the cost of this course? Thank you very much.

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
cost May 10, 2013

claudiavicky wrote:

Please could you clarify the cost of this course? Thank you very much.

Hello claudiavicky,

Thank you for your interest in the training.

The early bird price is 15 USD/12 EUR and you can proceed with purchase by clicking on the Purchase button on the right upper corner, as it is shown here. Click on "purchase" and then select the payment option most convenient for you. Please know that depending on which payment type you use, the training payment may not be processed the same day.

Please feel free to submit a support request, http://www.proz.com/support/ , if you have any questions or concerns.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Laura Gentili
Laura Gentili  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 14:52
Member (2003)
English to Italian
+ ...
Course May 10, 2013

Hi,
I think it's absolutely impossible to deal with all the mentioned topics in 1 hour:
* Creating a professional CV
* Selecting potential customers
* Selecting online tools
* Understanding whether CAT Tools are useful
* Selecting marketing tools to improve online visibility

Laura

Irene Acler
Irene Acler  Identity Verified
Italy
Spanish to Italian
+ ...
Overview May 11, 2013

Hello Laura,

Of course it is impossible to deal with the mentioned topics in great detail. This course is meant to be an overview of the main aspects newbies should consider if interested in carrying on this type of career.

Irene

Stefano Lodola
Stefano Lodola  Identity Verified
South Korea
Local time: 21:52
Korean to Italian
+ ...
Refund? May 14, 2013

I'm still interested but I can't attend on that day.
It's the first time I apply to ProZ seminars so I venture to ask, can I be refunded?

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Refund? May 14, 2013

Stefano Lodola wrote:

I'm still interested but I can't attend on that day.
It's the first time I apply to ProZ seminars so I venture to ask, can I be refunded?

Hello Stefano,

Thank you for your interest in the training.

Please note that even if you do not attend the online session you will still have unlimited access to the video recording and training materials within one working week after the course; a certificate of attendance will be available for download from your ProZ.com profile.

Please feel free to submit a support request, http://www.proz.com/support/ , if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you.

My bests,
Helen

ValeGuerr
ValeGuerr
English to Italian
+ ...
price May 14, 2013

Dear Helen,
I read the first post on this page and the cost of the webiar was 15 USD/ 12 Euro, but when I registered, 5 minutes ago, it was 21 Euro. Which is the reason of such a difference?
Instructions for the payment?
Thank you in advance.
Best regards
Valentina

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Price has increased overtime May 14, 2013

ValeGuerr wrote:

Dear Helen,
I read the first post on this page and the cost of the webiar was 15 USD/ 12 Euro, but when I registered, 5 minutes ago, it was 21 Euro. Which is the reason of such a difference?
Instructions for the payment?
Thank you in advance.
Best regards
Valentina

Hello Valentina,

Thank you for your interest in the training. Like in other training sessions or events, those that purchase their seats earlier get an "early bird" or cheaper price, and those that purchase later or last minute, get to pay a higher price. We also apply a price increase based on the number of registrants in a course ie. the first 15 pay one price, the next 10 pay another price etc.

In this case the price has slightly increased several times since the date when it was announced to now. Also, the training duration has been increased slightly from one hour to 1.5 hour taking into account registrants' feedback.

It is always advised to secure your seat in advance if you are interested in a course. In this way you get to secure your seat, pay a lower price, and also we get to know in advance if the minimum required to run the course is reached - unfortunately, sometimes we are forced to cancel or reschedule a course if just very few express interest in advance.

Hope this answers your question.

My bests,
Helen

Inga Sempel
Inga Sempel  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 13:52
English to Italian
+ ...
Confirmation from Go To Webinar Jul 16, 2013

Hi,

I'm about to attend the webinar on subject, but I haven't received any confirmation from Go To Webinar, which should also give me the link to join the session. I did receive the confirmation of the payment though.

Could you please advise?

Thanks,

Inga

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Traduttori alle prime armi: strumenti e consigli per iniziare la professione

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »