For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Working with Complex Projects Effectively in memoQ

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Working with Complex Projects Effectively in memoQ".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

MultiPro  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 15:29
Member (2006)
English to French
+ ...
Certificates for the Four Training Courses Jun 19, 2013

Hi Cedomir,

Will there be a certificate for each training course?

Direct link Reply with quote

Cedomir Pusica  Identity Verified
Serbia
Local time: 00:29
Member (2009)
English to Serbian
+ ...
Yes Jul 17, 2013

Hi,

Yes, I believe so. Actually, this is something that Proz.com staff should be doing - please contact them with the courses attended details and ask them for the certificate. Otherwise, let me know and I will contact them myself and inquire about it.

Best,

Čedomir

Sam Berner  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 08:29
Member (2003)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Working with Complex Projects Effectively in memoQ - video on demand? Oct 1, 2013

Hi Cedomir,

Any idea when the video for this webinar will be uploaded - or when you intend to hold it live?

Cedomir Pusica  Identity Verified
Serbia
Local time: 00:29
Member (2009)
English to Serbian
+ ...
Webinar Date Dec 5, 2013

Dear Sam,

Sorry to be responding only now - I just saw the post by chance.

I believe that all webinar related questions/requests should be addressed to Proz.com staff. They should be able to send you the links to the webinar, etc.

Thank you for your interest.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Working with Complex Projects Effectively in memoQ

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search