For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
SDL Trados Studio Getting Started in French

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "SDL Trados Studio Getting Started in French".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Frederique Japy  Identity Verified
Canada
English to French
+ ...
Problem with time conversion Oct 10, 2013

The start time for the training was announced on ProZ page to be 14:00 GMT = 10:00 EDT (GMT-4) (which is the time zone for Montreal) but the training started at 8:00 EDT (GMT-4).
It means that when I connected to GoToWebinar around 9:30 EDT, I had already missed more than an hour of training (in a 3-hour course for starters). Another participant made the same remark to the trainer, so I guess they were in the same time zone.
I was very displeased by this time error and would like to know where the problem came from. I also do not plan to buy any more training courses from ProZ if I don't obtain a reimbursement for this failed session (in money or training credit).

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio Getting Started in French

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search