For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Traductores principiantes: 50 errores a evitar

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Traductores principiantes: 50 errores a evitar".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.


Amanda Cazenave  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 19:51
English to Spanish
+ ...
Problemas con el horario Oct 17, 2013

Me es totalmente imposible asistir a la hora prevista (las 16:00). Sin embargo, me sigue pareciendo muy interesante y antes de pagar me gustaría asegurarme de que podré consultar posteriormente los materiales y el vídeo sin problema y sacar el mismo partido que el resto. Nunca he asistido a ninguno de estos cursos y no se cómo funcionan, aunque por lo que he leído más arriba: "Even if you do not attend the online session you will still have unlimited access to the video recording and training materials within one working week after the course." Solo espero que alguien me lo pueda confirmar.

Gracias y que tengáis un buen día.


 

Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Problemas con el horario Oct 17, 2013

Amanda Cazenave wrote:

Me es totalmente imposible asistir a la hora prevista (las 16:00). Sin embargo, me sigue pareciendo muy interesante y antes de pagar me gustaría asegurarme de que podré consultar posteriormente los materiales y el vídeo sin problema y sacar el mismo partido que el resto. Nunca he asistido a ninguno de estos cursos y no se cómo funcionan, aunque por lo que he leído más arriba: "Even if you do not attend the online session you will still have unlimited access to the video recording and training materials within one working week after the course." Solo espero que alguien me lo pueda confirmar.

Gracias y que tengáis un buen día.


Hello Amanda,

Thank you for your interest in the training. Indeed, the session will be recorded and all attendees who have "Registered and paid" registration status will be emailed with a link to the video and handouts provided by the trainer. Also, a certificate of attendance will be issued to all users with "Registered and paid" registration status, even if they do not attend the online session, as they will have unlimited access to training materials. You will also have an option to contact the trainer in case you have any questions or doubts.

Hope this helps and explains.

My bests,
Helen


 

Virginief
Mexico
Local time: 12:51
Spanish to French
+ ...
Preguntas Nov 3, 2013

Hola estoy interesada en tomar el curso, pero quería saber si se aceptan los pagos por Paypal (soy nueva en la pagina).
Gracias


 

Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Preguntas Nov 5, 2013

Virginief wrote:

Hola estoy interesada en tomar el curso, pero quería saber si se aceptan los pagos por Paypal (soy nueva en la pagina).
Gracias


Hello Virginief,

You can choose different payment methods suggested at the store item page, as well as PayPal. Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen


 

Juliana Rosas  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 14:51
English to Spanish
+ ...
Recorded video Nov 6, 2013

Hello! When will the recorded video be available? Thanks!

 

Tatiana Elizabeth  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 14:51
Portuguese to Spanish
+ ...
Presentación Nov 20, 2013

Hola,, me gustaría saber se la presentación será en espanõl o inglês?

 

Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Presentación Nov 21, 2013

Tatiana Elizabeth wrote:

Hola,, me gustaría saber se la presentación será en espanõl o inglês?


Hello Tatiana,

Thank you for your interest in the session. It was conducted in Spanish. Since the online session is over you can purchase unlimited access to the video and handouts at http://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/9457-traductores_principiantes:_50_errores_a_evitar

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen


 

SOFIAHG  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 19:51
Spanish to Arabic
+ ...
video Dec 5, 2013

Hola, me inscribí al curso y pagué la cuota pero no he recibido el enlace con el video del curso grabado ni el certificado de haber realizado el curso

Un saludo


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Traductores principiantes: 50 errores a evitar

Advanced search






memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »



Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search