For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
SDL Trados Studio 2014 Getting Started Part 1: Translating

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "SDL Trados Studio 2014 Getting Started Part 1: Translating".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Eduardo Villarreal  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 01:32
Member (2012)
English to Spanish
Course materials availability Nov 5, 2013

Hello,
Would you please direct me to where I can download the course materials for studying in advance of the actual online training course.
Best regards

kellysmith  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 08:32
SDL Trados Stdio 2014 Getting Started Part 1 : Translating - creating Termbases in MultiTerm Nov 13, 2013

Hello,
I see that we will learn how to use a termbase but will we learn how to create one?

Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Course materials availability Nov 13, 2013

Eduardo Villarreal wrote:

Hello,
Would you please direct me to where I can download the course materials for studying in advance of the actual online training course.
Best regards

Hello Eduardo,

I am sorry for the belated reply, but please find training materials and exams at your sdl.com account. Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Eduardo Villarreal  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 01:32
Member (2012)
English to Spanish
Video recording? Nov 13, 2013

Hello,

I attended this course today, but unfortunately I could not make it through the end.
Will there be a recording available so I can catch up on a later time?

Thanks

Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Video recording? Nov 14, 2013

Eduardo Villarreal wrote:

Hello,

I attended this course today, but unfortunately I could not make it through the end.
Will there be a recording available so I can catch up on a later time?

Thanks

Hello Eduardo,

I am afraid, SDL Trados certification sessions are not recorded, but you should have unlimited access to the workbook along with other materials and exams, http://www.proz.com/faq/5483#5483

Hope this helps and clarifies.

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio 2014 Getting Started Part 1: Translating

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search