For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Microsoft Word Avançado para tradutores: ganhando produtividade com uma ferramenta básica

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Microsoft Word Avançado para tradutores: ganhando produtividade com uma ferramenta básica".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.


Francisco Jose Fernandes  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 04:02
French to Portuguese
+ ...
Track Changes Nov 27, 2013

I wonder if it will also be part of the session the system use of proofreading (Track Changes), since this would be very interesting and useful to all the participants. Another suggestion would be sending a handbook with the Word features that will be demonstrated, for continuation of study and practice required.

 

airmailrpl  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 04:02
Member (2005)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Question Dec 17, 2013

Question - what exactly does this phrase mean:
"* unlimited access to the video recording and course material (available within one working week after the session),"

We will have unlimited access to the video recording and course material for only one week after the session??

Or

We will have unlimited access to the video recording and course material forever starting after one week has passed after the session presentation??


 

Adriana Pequeno
Portugal
Local time: 07:02
Spanish to Portuguese
+ ...
Dúvida Dec 20, 2013

Estou interessada neste curso mas é a 1ª vez que penso em inscrever-me.
Não consigo verificar a hora e a minha dúvida é: o horário do curso é hora de Portugal?
Obrigado


 

Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Dúvida Dec 20, 2013

Adriana Pequeno wrote:

Estou interessada neste curso mas é a 1ª vez que penso em inscrever-me.
Não consigo verificar a hora e a minha dúvida é: o horário do curso é hora de Portugal?
Obrigado


Hello Adriana,

The session will take place on January 29 at 15:00 your time.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen


 

Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Question Dec 20, 2013

airmailrpl wrote:

Question - what exactly does this phrase mean:
"* unlimited access to the video recording and course material (available within one working week after the session),"

We will have unlimited access to the video recording and course material for only one week after the session??

Or

We will have unlimited access to the video recording and course material forever starting after one week has passed after the session presentation??


Hello airmailrpl,

All participants will have unlimited access to the video and handouts. A link to the video and materials will be emailed to all attendees within one working week after the session. Once a video is released and the link is share, you can watch the video as many times and when it is needed (while you have your ProZ.com profile).

Hope this helps and clarifies. Please let me know if you have any doubts. Thanks

My bests,
Helen


 

Reginaldo Francisco  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 04:02
Member (2012)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Track Changes Dec 20, 2013

Francisco Jose Fernandes wrote:

I wonder if it will also be part of the session the system use of proofreading (Track Changes), since this would be very interesting and useful to all the participants. Another suggestion would be sending a handbook with the Word features that will be demonstrated, for continuation of study and practice required.


 

Reginaldo Francisco  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 04:02
Member (2012)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Track changes Dec 20, 2013

Hi, Francisco José Fernandes. Thank you for your suggestion. I will try and include something about track changes in the course if there is time available.
I will make some material available for further practice as well.


 

Ana Bruyns  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 15:02
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Versão Mac Jan 21, 2014

Olá Reginaldo. O meu Mac é versão 10.5.8. Não sei se terei tempo de fazer upgrade até ao evento. Será que consigo participar? A minha versão do word é 2008, 12.0.0...

 

Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Versão Mac Jan 21, 2014

Ana Bruyns wrote:

Olá Reginaldo. O meu Mac é versão 10.5.8. Não sei se terei tempo de fazer upgrade até ao evento. Será que consigo participar? A minha versão do word é 2008, 12.0.0...


Dear Ana,

If you start watching the webinar with Mac 10.5.8, the software start trying to run, it will fail and you will get a message that this OS is not supported. If you are interested in the live session you may try another computer or purchase access to the video. This video will be available at http://www.proz.com/translator-training/format/videos .

The video will include the presentation and the Q&A portion recorded. In case you have any questions as for the tool you can always contact the trainer and get a reply via email. You will have unlimited access to the video and as per your request, after training completion a certificate of attendance will be issued. Please let me know if this works fine with you. Thanks.

My bests,
Helen


 

Adriana Pequeno
Portugal
Local time: 07:02
Spanish to Portuguese
+ ...
Pagamento por transferência bancária Jan 21, 2014

Boa noite

Posso pagar por transferência bancária? Se sim, onde encontro os dados?


 

Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Pagamento por transferência bancária Jan 22, 2014

Adriana Pequeno wrote:

Boa noite

Posso pagar por transferência bancária? Se sim, onde encontro os dados?


Hello Adriana,

You can pay via wire transfer. To proceed with the payment please click on the purchase button on the training page, choose wire transfer as a payment method and proceed with payment steps. In case you have any questions or concerns, please submit a support request, http://www.proz.com/support/ Thanks!

My bests,
Helen


 

Danilo Miranda
Spain
Local time: 08:02
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Word 2011 for Mac Jan 28, 2014

Is it for any word version? I have word 2011 for Mac. Thanks!

[Edited at 2014-01-29 07:58 GMT]


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Microsoft Word Avançado para tradutores: ganhando produtividade com uma ferramenta básica

Advanced search






Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »



Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search