For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Amplíe y consolide los conocimientos sobre el correcto uso del español

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Amplíe y consolide los conocimientos sobre el correcto uso del español".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

José Andrés Rubio
José Andrés Rubio  Identity Verified
Costa Rica
English to Spanish
Dec. 19 Session Dec 18, 2013

Dear Madam/Sir,

I registered for a session of this webinar to take place on Dec. 19 at 4:00 PM GMT. I've come back to pay for it, and found the date has been changed. What happened? Please, advise. Thank you.

Kind regards,
José Rubio

[Edited at 2013-12-18 17:07 GMT]

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Dec. 19 Session Dec 20, 2013

José Andrés Rubio wrote:

Dear Madam/Sir,

I registered for a session of this webinar to take place on Dec. 19 at 4:00 PM GMT. I've come back to pay for it, and found the date has been changed. What happened? Please, advise. Thank you.

Kind regards,
José Rubio

[Edited at 2013-12-18 17:07 GMT]

Dear José,

Thank you for your interest in the training. The webinar has been rescheduled to December 23, same time, due to unforeseen circumstances. You can still register and pay for the session to attend.

I am sorry for any inconvenience it could cause. Please do not hesitate to submit a support request http://www.proz.com/support/ if you have further questions. Thanks!

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Amplíe y consolide los conocimientos sobre el correcto uso del español

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »