For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Free time-saving tools and utilities for translators

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Free time-saving tools and utilities for translators".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Jennifer Howitt
Jennifer Howitt  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:42
Member (2013)
Chinese to English
+ ...
Access to recording and materials afterwards Feb 11, 2014

I am interested in this course but can't attend at the scheduled time. Unlike other Proz.com webinars, this one does not mention that the recording and materials would be available for a certain time afterwards. Is it therefore not available?

Jennifer Howitt

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Access to recording and materials afterwards Feb 11, 2014

Jennifer Howitt wrote:

I am interested in this course but can't attend at the scheduled time. Unlike other Proz.com webinars, this one does not mention that the recording and materials would be available for a certain time afterwards. Is it therefore not available?

Jennifer Howitt

Hello Jennifer,

Indeed, the session will be recorded and all registrants will be emailed a link to the video and handouts within one working week after the session.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Odile Gayon
Odile Gayon  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:42
English to French
I use Mac Feb 13, 2014

Hello Helen,
Are those free tools available for both Windows AND Mac?
Thanks,
Odile

Alessandra Martelli (X)
Alessandra Martelli (X)  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 07:42
English to Italian
+ ...
Tools for Windows/MAC Feb 14, 2014

Hi Odile,

thank you for your interest in the course.
Out of a dozen tools we will touch on in the webinar, 7 can also be used in Mac environments (either as downloadable tools or online services).

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Alessandra

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free time-saving tools and utilities for translators

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »