For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Especialización en traducción médica

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Especialización en traducción médica".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.


ISABEL SANLLEHI  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 21:14
Member (2013)
English to Catalan
+ ...
windows 8 Mar 4, 2014

Hi, My laptop is using Windows 8. I don't have the other ones (windows 7, xp, or vista). Is it a problem?

Direct link Reply with quote
 

Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
windows 8 Mar 4, 2014

isabelsanllehi wrote:

Hi, My laptop is using Windows 8. I don't have the other ones (windows 7, xp, or vista). Is it a problem?


Hello isabelsanllehi,

It's not a problem at all. Your computer meets the system requirements well. You may check your connectivity at http://www.proz.com/faq/4997#4997

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen


Direct link Reply with quote
 
Nomhire  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 13:14
Member (2009)
English to Spanish
Para otra ocasión. Mar 4, 2014

Una pregunta. Si no puedo escuchar este curso en vivo, ¿podré comprarlo posteriormente para escucharlo cuando tenga oportunidad? Gracias de antemano por su atención.

Edit: Una disculpa, acabo de darme cuenta que lo que pregunté ya está indicado en la descripción del proyecto.

[Edited at 2014-03-04 22:12 GMT]


Direct link Reply with quote
 
EQuevedoLusby  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 21:14
English to Spanish
+ ...
¿Qué pasó con el webinar de hoy 19 de marzo? Mar 19, 2014

¿Se va a realizar el webinar en otra fecha o qué va a pasar? Saludos.

Direct link Reply with quote
 

Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
¿Qué pasó con el webinar de hoy 19 de marzo? Mar 19, 2014

EQuevedoLusby wrote:

¿Se va a realizar el webinar en otra fecha o qué va a pasar? Saludos.


Hello EQuevedoLusby,

Thank you for your interest in the training. As you may know due to some technical problems during the webinar, the session could not be conducted normally. Therefore, the session has been rescheduled to March 31 (same time).

All registered in this session will have unlimited access to the session recording after it takes place, whether you are able to attend the live session on the new date, or not. If you still would like to request a training credit, please do not hesitate to contact site staff via support at http://www.proz.com/support

We apologize for the inconveniences this date change may have caused you.

My bests,
Helen


Direct link Reply with quote
 

DAlonso  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 14:14
Member (2013)
English to Spanish
+ ...
¿Qué pasó con el webinar de hoy 19 de marzo? Mar 31, 2014

Helen Shepelenko wrote:

EQuevedoLusby wrote:

¿Se va a realizar el webinar en otra fecha o qué va a pasar? Saludos.


Hello EQuevedoLusby,

Thank you for your interest in the training. As you may know due to some technical problems during the webinar, the session could not be conducted normally. Therefore, the session has been rescheduled to March 31 (same time).

All registered in this session will have unlimited access to the session recording after it takes place, whether you are able to attend the live session on the new date, or not. If you still would like to request a training credit, please do not hesitate to contact site staff via support at http://www.proz.com/support

We apologize for the inconveniences this date change may have caused you.

My bests,
Helen


Dear Helen,

I had registered to attend the webinar 'Especialización en traducción médica' on Proz. Unfortunately, the original schedule was changed and I was unable to attend the webinar. I would be very grateful, if you could let me know how I can view that webinar recording.
Thank you

[Edited at 2014-03-31 22:34 GMT]


Direct link Reply with quote
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Especialización en traducción médica

Advanced search






SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »



Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search