For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
والمميزات الجديدةSDL Trados Studio 2014 برنامج

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » " والمميزات الجديدةSDL Trados Studio 2014 برنامج".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Dr. Emad Hamza Abulnasr
Kuwait
Local time: 01:34
English to Arabic
+ ...
Where is the BUY button and HOW MUCH is the course?! Apr 8, 2014

Hi,
I am interested to attend, but I could not find the neither the BUY button to purchase nor the cost of the course.
Kindly guide me where to find on the page or send me a reply on: translatoremad@yahoo.com
Thanks for your assistance.

Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Where is the BUY button and HOW MUCH is the course?! Apr 9, 2014

Emad Hamza Translation Advisor & SI Equipment Provider wrote:

Hi,
I am interested to attend, but I could not find the neither the BUY button to purchase nor the cost of the course.
Kindly guide me where to find on the page or send me a reply on: translatoremad@yahoo.com
Thanks for your assistance.

Dear sirs,

To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button as suggested at http://cdn4.proz.com/file_resources/other/9cff369ad03717f40132020f1cbd259e_1111.jpg . Available slots are limited and will be assigned to registered and paid participants as soon as payment is reported. Early payment is advised in order to secure participation. Allow some time for payment processing if you are paying by wire transfer.

After your payment is received, your status will be changed to "registered and paid" and your spot for the session will be secured. An invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records.

How do I access the online platform?

72 hours before the webinar takes place, you will receive an invitation to join the session. Please, click the registration link or button provided in the invitation email and complete the registration form.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

LamaSamman
Syria
Local time: 01:34
English to Arabic
+ ...
Cancel registration May 7, 2014

Dear Sirs,

I want to cancel my registration because I can not transfer money from Syria. There are many restrictions on it. I do not want to book a seat and deprive another person from attendance.

with regards,
Lama

Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Cancel registration May 7, 2014

LamaSamman wrote:

Dear Sirs,

I want to cancel my registration because I can not transfer money from Syria. There are many restrictions on it. I do not want to book a seat and deprive another person from attendance.

with regards,
Lama

Dear Lama,

Thank you for letting me know. I have removed your registration as requested. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you need anything else.

My bests,
Helen

alba79
Local time: 00:34
Italian to Arabic
+ ...
sdl trados program May 21, 2014

hello, I really want to attend this training session but I still don't have the sdl program on my computer, can I still attend or do I have to purchase it or download it first? thank you very much. alba.

Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
sdl trados program May 21, 2014

alba79 wrote:

hello, I really want to attend this training session but I still don't have the sdl program on my computer, can I still attend or do I have to purchase it or download it first? thank you very much. alba.

Hello Alba,

Thank you for your interest in the training. It is not a must to have the software installed on your computer during the session but it may be recommended having this session installed later in order to test it. You may also find it useful to download the SDL Trados 30-day trial version at http://www.translationzone.com/en/landing/sdl-trados-studio-trial/default.asp . You can find more paid offers at http://www.proz.com/tgb/

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

والمميزات الجديدةSDL Trados Studio 2014 برنامج

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search