For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Free Webinar - Wordfast Pro: Ask the trainer

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Free Webinar - Wordfast Pro: Ask the trainer".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Gabriela Hernandez
Gabriela Hernandez
Argentina
Local time: 05:44
English to Spanish
+ ...
Can I see the training video later? May 13, 2014

Hi! I am really interested in this webinar but I don't know if I can make it to the live session. Can I see it later?
Thanks!

KMPrice
KMPrice  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 01:44
French to English
Later viewing? May 13, 2014

I can't make it to the live session either -- would also like to know if it will be available to view later.

Thanks.

RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
The recording of this webinar will be available 72 hours after the webinar has ended May 14, 2014

Hi Gabriela and KMPrice,

The recording of this webinar will be available 72 hours after the webinar has ended so make sure you register on this webinar (on the right of the screen) to receive all the information and links related to this presentation.

Best regards,
Romina

Sarah Rocha
Sarah Rocha  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 05:44
English to Portuguese
Reminder + link May 14, 2014

I didn't receive the link to join the webinar and I've tried to talk the the proz support and nothing.
Could someone help me with this?
Thanks.

Ana Maria Edlin
Ana Maria Edlin  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 10:44
German to English
+ ...
Reminder + link May 14, 2014

I am also disappointed that I did not receive the reminder and link, but I hope to be able to catch up with it by seeing the recording.

Drew MacFadyen
Drew MacFadyen  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 04:44
Spanish to English
+ ...
Reminder and link May 14, 2014

There was an error that caused the links to be sent late at about 12:00 GMT two hours before the scheduled start time. GoToWebinar links are automatically sent, and recently, Gmail has been tagging those messages as "notifications" and can often be ... See more
There was an error that caused the links to be sent late at about 12:00 GMT two hours before the scheduled start time. GoToWebinar links are automatically sent, and recently, Gmail has been tagging those messages as "notifications" and can often be missed. The recording is now available at http://www.proz.com/videos/3200-free-webinar-wordfast-pro-ask-the-trainer

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Drew
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free Webinar - Wordfast Pro: Ask the trainer

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »