For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Meeting clients at ProZ.com

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Meeting clients at ProZ.com".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Pedro Gallotti
Venezuela
Local time: 06:27
Spanish to English
+ ...
Beginner Dec 30, 2014

As I'm starting with this translation profession I'd like to know better tips for gathering customers via internet.

Thanks

Direct link Reply with quote

Josephine Cassar  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:27
Member (2012)
Italian to English
+ ...
Profile Dec 30, 2014

Hi Pedro, welcome to the group. First of all, fill up your profile properly. Put a picture and bring out the things that you are good at. People will come across your contributions but then look at your profile page. Then contribute, both in the forums as well as in Kudoz. Make your profile work for you and find a way of making it stand out. Surely, during the 3 years you have been translating, you learnt a few things which you can highlight so clients are attracted to look again and ask you to translate for them. My 2 cents to kick off the discussion. Wish you luck.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Meeting clients at ProZ.com

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search