For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Meeting clients at ProZ.com

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Meeting clients at ProZ.com".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

varmarce  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 11:05
English to Spanish
+ ...
link Jan 22, 2015

I did not get the link to see the presentation! Where is it? I am looking for it. This is the right time and the page does not show it

Direct link Reply with quote

kruse28
United States
Local time: 11:05
Spanish to English
link not sent for webinar Jan 22, 2015

I experienced the same thing. I searched in spam folder and did not find it. I have sent a question to support.

Rosario Meriles  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 16:05
Member (2015)
English to Spanish
link Jan 22, 2015

please, where is the link?

Maria Kopnitsky
SITE STAFF
Will be looking into notifications for this training session Jan 22, 2015

Hello all,

Sorry to hear you weren't able to join the session today. There may be an issue with the notifications that were sent out for this training. I will be looking into this to make sure that things go smoothly for the next webinar.

You can find the list of upcoming "Meeting clients at ProZ.com" webinars here: http://www.proz.com/pages/meeting_clients_webinar

My apologies again for the inconvenience, and I hope to see you all at future training sessions.

Best regards,

Maria

Ana Carla Guimarães  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 06:05
English to Portuguese
No reminder or link for the presentation Jan 30, 2015

Hi,
I didn´t get any reminder or link for this presentation. Can I attend another session free?
Thanks

[Edited at 2015-01-30 02:16 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Meeting clients at ProZ.com

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search