For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
The Language of Legal Correspondence: Reading and Understanding Legal Communications

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "The Language of Legal Correspondence: Reading and Understanding Legal Communications".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Kristina Goetz  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 15:26
English to German
Where can I book the March 26 course only? Mar 19, 2015

Dear Sir or Madam,

Where can I book the course on May 26 advertised for 23.00 USD = 21.5468 EUR?

Many thanks,
Kristina Götz

Direct link Reply with quote

Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Where can I book the March 26 course only? Mar 19, 2015

Kristina Goetz wrote:

Dear Sir or Madam,

Where can I book the course on May 26 advertised for 23.00 USD = 21.5468 EUR?

Many thanks,
Kristina Götz

Hello Kristina,

Thank you for your interest in training at ProZ.com.

May I ask you to send a link to the session you are referring to through the Support Center, http://www.proz.com/support/ It will help me to look further into the issue. Thanks in advance.

My bests,
Helen

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The Language of Legal Correspondence: Reading and Understanding Legal Communications

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search