For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
How to create profitable and rewarding relationships with translation agencies

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "How to create profitable and rewarding relationships with translation agencies".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Violetta Fass  Identity Verified
Turkey
Local time: 00:49
English to German
+ ...
Missing price/payment information Mar 25, 2015

Dear Tess,

When looking for offers of on-demand training material I just came across this course which sounds really interesting and useful to me. Unfortunately, I wasn´t able to find any details about price and payment concerning your course. Could you please let me know what I have to do to find this information?

Thank you very much,
Kind regards,

Violetta

Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Missing price/payment information Mar 25, 2015

Violetta Fass wrote:

Dear Tess,

When looking for offers of on-demand training material I just came across this course which sounds really interesting and useful to me. Unfortunately, I wasn´t able to find any details about price and payment concerning your course. Could you please let me know what I have to do to find this information?

Thank you very much,
Kind regards,

Violetta

Hello Violetta,

Thank you very much for reporting the issue. It has been resolved and you can click on the purchase button on the top right corner on this page to proceed with registration and payment.

Once the payment is made and processed, please come back to this page and on the top right corner you will find a link to training materials.

Upon training completion and as per your request to the support center, http://www.proz.com/support/ , a certificate of attendance can be issued.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to create profitable and rewarding relationships with translation agencies

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search