For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Have not received reminder for paid session
Thread poster: emaleu

emaleu  Identity Verified
Canada
English to French
+ ...
Jul 1, 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Good morning.

At the end of May, I paid for two sessions on Translating for Food industry scheduled for July 2 and July 16.

The problem is that, up till now, that is, 24 hours before the first session, I have not received the first reminder that is usually sent 72 hours before the event.

As this ever happened to anyone before? If yes, did you finally attend the webinar?

Please Dear Colleagues, I look forward to receive your invaluable advice on what to do.

Best regards

Direct link Reply with quote

Silke Walter  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 15:13
Member (2014)
English to German
Similar problem Jul 1, 2015

Dear Emaleu,

I had a similar problem with a webinar about food a few weeks ago. The support team offered me to watch the webinar afterwards (a video is stored among the ProZ.com site tab "Education" > "Webinars" > "My courses"), and, if necessary to ask the trainer questions.

I hope, this helps.

Silke

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Have not received reminder for paid session

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search