For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Come diventare un buon revisore

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Come diventare un buon revisore".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.


Maria Clara Canzani
Argentina
Local time: 01:36
Member (2005)
Italian to Spanish
+ ...
Payment Jul 10, 2015

Helo. I've already paid for the training but on the page says I didn't.. Could you please check this? Thanks

 

Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Payment Jul 10, 2015

Maria Clara Canzani wrote:

Helo. I've already paid for the training but on the page says I didn't.. Could you please check this? Thanks


Hello Maria Clara,

Thanks for letting me know. Your training status has been updated and a join link has been emailed to you accordingly. Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else, http://www.proz.com/support/

Thanks!

My bests,
Helen


 

Giselle Pernuzzi  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:36
Italian to Spanish
+ ...
Payment Jul 10, 2015

Hello. I have paid yesterday for the training course but the status is not updated and still says "Registered". Could you please control this? Many thanks.

 

Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Payment Jul 10, 2015

Giselle Pernuzzi wrote:

Hello. I have paid yesterday for the training course but the status is not updated and still says "Registered". Could you please control this? Many thanks.


Hi Giselle,

Thank you for the message. I have updated your status for the session but may I ask you to submit a support request and provide payment details as I do not see any purchases from as from yesterday. This will help me to look further into the issue. Thanks.

My bests,
Helen


 

Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Payment Jul 10, 2015

Helen Shepelenko wrote:

Giselle Pernuzzi wrote:

Hello. I have paid yesterday for the training course but the status is not updated and still says "Registered". Could you please control this? Many thanks.


Hi Giselle,

Thank you for the message. I have updated your status for the session but may I ask you to submit a support request and provide payment details as I do not see any purchases from as from yesterday. This will help me to look further into the issue. Thanks.

My bests,
Helen


Hi Giselle,

Sorry for the trouble but I could locate the payment without extra information. Enjoy the session!:)

My bests,
Helen


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Come diventare un buon revisore

Advanced search






SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »



Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search