For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Create your own Business Website from scratch

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Create your own Business Website from scratch".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Annabelle Vergne
Annabelle Vergne  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:27
English to French
+ ...
Which CMS? Sep 24, 2015

Hi Paolo, Which Content management system will you be using or demonstrating for this training session?

Paolo Sebastiani
Paolo Sebastiani  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 13:27
English to Italian
+ ...
Hello Isabelle Sep 25, 2015

The C M S that I am using is Weebly which allows you to create professionapultilingual sites.
Do not hesitate to contact me for more infos.
Regards
Paolo Sebastiani

ecuni
ecuni  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 12:27
English to French
Create your own Business Website from scratch Oct 7, 2015

Hi Paolo,

very interested in this course but cannot attend this time due to other business commitments. Are you likely to have other sessions maybe later in the day? or is this a one off?

Many thanks

Emmanuelle Cuni

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Create your own Business Website from scratch Oct 7, 2015

ecuni wrote:

Hi Paolo,

very interested in this course but cannot attend this time due to other business commitments. Are you likely to have other sessions maybe later in the day? or is this a one off?

Many thanks

Emmanuelle Cuni

Hi Emmanuelle,

Thank you for your interest in this training. Please note that even if you do not attend the online session you will still have unlimited access to the video recording and training materials.

We are not planning to have this training in 2015, but there is a chance that a rerun will be offered for 2016.

You may also find a webinar recording at http://www.proz.com/translator-training/format/videos

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

ecuni
ecuni  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 12:27
English to French
Create your own Business Website from scratch Oct 8, 2015

Thanks a lot! This is definitely helpful!

Regards

Emmanuelle

Ariadna Martin
Ariadna Martin  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2003)
French to Spanish
+ ...
Windows 10 Oct 22, 2015

Hi,

I the virtual platform working with Windows 10?
Thank you,

Ariadna Martín

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Windows 10 Oct 22, 2015

Ariadna Martin wrote:

Hi,

I the virtual platform working with Windows 10?
Thank you,

Ariadna Martín

Hello Ariadna,

At this time Windows 10 is compatible but not supported by GoToWebinar training platform. In other words, all should work fine but you can recheck if all works fine by attending a free session at www.proz.com/translator-training/format/free-webinars and see how if goes.

I hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Ariadna Martin
Ariadna Martin  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2003)
French to Spanish
+ ...
Windows 10 Oct 22, 2015

Thank you Helen!

Ariadna

Michèle Voyer
Michèle Voyer  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Member (2008)
English to French
keeping actual email address with new website Oct 22, 2015

Hi Paolo,

I have been thinking for a while of redesigning my website. But my email address (which I have had for the past 15 years) is provided by the company hosting my website. If I was to follow your course and work with Weebly, is there any way I could keep my actual email address?

Thanks for your response
Michèle

Paolo Sebastiani
Paolo Sebastiani  Identity Verified
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
keeping actual email address with new website Oct 26, 2015

Michèle Voyer wrote:

Hi Paolo,

I have been thinking for a while of redesigning my website. But my email address (which I have had for the past 15 years) is provided by the company hosting my website. If I was to follow your course and work with Weebly, is there any way I could keep my actual email address?

Thanks for your response
Michèle

Hi Michèle,

Yes sure it is certainly possible to keep your current email address even if you create a brand new website with Weebly.
If you like to have more info about this matter you can contact me by email: [email protected] or skype: eurox55
I'd be very glad to help you out.
Thanks
Paolo

[Edited at 2015-10-26 13:22 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Create your own Business Website from scratch

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »