For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Free webinar -- A beginners guide to SDL Trados Studio 2015

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Free webinar -- A beginners guide to SDL Trados Studio 2015".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Raquel Alejandra Ortiz
Raquel Alejandra Ortiz
Argentina
Local time: 13:00
English to Spanish
+ ...
hello from Argentina! Oct 29, 2015

Hi everyone,
I´ve been waiting for this, hope to learn as much as possible. I really need to improve my transaltion career.
Thanks.

Eke Aviya Behar
Eke Aviya Behar
Israel
Local time: 19:00
German to Dutch
+ ...
lisbet Greece New user -participation Oct 29, 2015

Have a look here: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Jae Wook Lee
Jae Wook Lee  Identity Verified
South Korea
Local time: 01:00
English to Korean
Hello from Korea Oct 29, 2015

I have no SDL Trados and looking for good CAT tool that can help my career.

Is this webinar can help me to choose CAT tool?

SDL_Emilie
SDL_Emilie
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:00
French to English
+ ...
Looking forward to e-meeting you all! Oct 30, 2015

Hi everyone,

Thank you to those who've registered already, I look forward to e-meeting you all on Monday! To answer your question Jae Wook Lee, the webinar is designed to give an introduction to Studio 2015 and the key resources available to you when translating, so hopefully it will help you in making your decision. I will be giving a live demonstration of Studio 2015, but there is no need for you to have Studio (or to have it open) on your machine for this webinar, unless you would
... See more
Hi everyone,

Thank you to those who've registered already, I look forward to e-meeting you all on Monday! To answer your question Jae Wook Lee, the webinar is designed to give an introduction to Studio 2015 and the key resources available to you when translating, so hopefully it will help you in making your decision. I will be giving a live demonstration of Studio 2015, but there is no need for you to have Studio (or to have it open) on your machine for this webinar, unless you would like to of course!

See you all soon,

Emilie
Collapse

Sigit Dwihartono
Sigit Dwihartono
Indonesia
Local time: 23:00
English to Indonesian
+ ...
Local interactions Nov 2, 2015

I am hoping that following this webinar, SDL can initiate a local interactions among Trados users.

Thank you

Lorraine Buckley (X)
Lorraine Buckley (X)  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 18:00
Italian to English
+ ...
Unable to run Go to Webinar Nov 2, 2015

I registered to join this webinar but when I clicked on link sent to me, although it appeared to download Gotowebinar.exe to my computer, absolutely nothing happened when I clicked/double clicked, started again (about 5 times). I have been unable to access the webinar which is very frustrating as I have spent a whole hour trying to do so. Suggestions to I can at least watch it at a later time if I can solve this problem?

acidula
acidula
Local time: 19:00
Romanian to English
+ ...
webinar Nov 2, 2015

Where IS the webinar??? It says it will begin at 17:00 my time. Well. it's 17:14, I've been stumbling around for 14 minutes and I cannot find it!

Alejandro Cavalitto
Alejandro Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 13:00
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
You should have received an access link by email Nov 2, 2015

Dear acidula,

You should have received an email from GoToWebinar with an access link you could use to access the webinar. Please see http://www.proz.com/faq/171979#171979 for more information.

The webinar is almost over by now, but a recording will be uploaded withing 72 hours. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Please let me know if you have any question or ne
... See more
Dear acidula,

You should have received an email from GoToWebinar with an access link you could use to access the webinar. Please see http://www.proz.com/faq/171979#171979 for more information.

The webinar is almost over by now, but a recording will be uploaded withing 72 hours. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Please let me know if you have any question or need help with anything else.

Best regards,
Alejandro
Collapse

CAROLE VIGNERON
CAROLE VIGNERON  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 18:00
English to French
+ ...
Recording of the webinar Nov 2, 2015

Hi everyone,

Could you please tell me where I can find the recording of the webinar ?

When I click on the link, I cannot access it as it says it is over.

Best regards,

Carole

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Recording of the webinar Nov 3, 2015

VIGNERON CAROLE wrote:

Hi everyone,

Could you please tell me where I can find the recording of the webinar ?

When I click on the link, I cannot access it as it says it is over.

Best regards,

Carole

Hello Carole,

Thank you for your interest in the training. The video will be released soon and all registrants will be notified accordingly. Moreover, you will find a link at this training page and at your My videos page, http://www.proz.com/videos/my_videos

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free webinar -- A beginners guide to SDL Trados Studio 2015

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »