For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Free webinar - TM Town - Getting the Most out of Your Translation Memories

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Free webinar - TM Town - Getting the Most out of Your Translation Memories".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Gabi François  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 08:05
Member (2003)
French to German
+ ...
Will the webinar be recorded? Oct 15, 2015

I will be out of office on November 4th. Is there a possibility to see a record of the webinar, just like it was on the occasion of the virtual conference?

Best regards,

Gabi

Kevin Dias
Local time: 15:05
SITE STAFF
Yes, it will be recorded Oct 15, 2015

Hi Gabi,

Thank you for your interest. Yes, the webinar will be recorded and it will be available online a few days after the presentation.

Best regards,
Kevin

rashidalmoqbali
English to Arabic
Attendance Certificate Oct 20, 2015

I wander whether there is an attendance certificate for this webinar or not? If not I suggest that all participants should have them in pdf format in their profile by the end of the webinar's day...

Andrea Mussap
Ireland
Local time: 07:05
English
Available online for who? Oct 21, 2015

Hi Kevin Dias,
I'll be in a student classe, so I can't watch the webinar.

It will be available online just for people who subscribe to it, or for everyone? Where you will make it available?

Best!!

Kevin Dias
SITE STAFF
Recording Oct 21, 2015

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for your interest! Typically ProZ.com will host the recording on the ProZ website and it will usually be available a few days after the live webinar. I believe the recording is accessible to all. If you follow TM-Town's Twitter or Facebook page I'll be sure to post the link once it is available.

Kevin

Kevin Dias
SITE STAFF
Certificate Oct 21, 2015

rashidalmoqbali wrote:

I wander whether there is an attendance certificate for this webinar or not? If not I suggest that all participants should have them in pdf format in their profile by the end of the webinar's day...

I'm not sure if there are attendance certificates. I recommend you contact Helen from ProZ or ProZ support to ask them.

RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Certificates of attendance are not awarded for Free webinars Oct 27, 2015

Dear rashidalmoqbali,

Certificates of attendance are not awarded for Free webinars.

Best regards,
Romina

nada5252
Jordan
Local time: 09:05
Arabic to English
first webinars Nov 3, 2015

Hi Kevin,

this is my first time to attend a free webinar and i'm not sure how to register in this one.

Thank you

Alejandro Cavalitto
Local time: 03:05
SITE STAFF
"Get access now!" button Nov 3, 2015

Hello nada5252,

To sign up for this webinar, just click on the "Get access now!" button in the top right corner of the course page, below the "Course registration" heading. Please see the related FAQs at http://www.proz.com/faq/proz_com_events/proz_com_webinars.html#free_webinar_week for more information.

Please let me know if you have any question or need anything else.

Best regards,
Alejandro

Kevin Dias
SITE STAFF
Video Link Nov 8, 2015

Hi all,

For those who missed the live webinar, here is a link to the video recording.

Kevin

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free webinar - TM Town - Getting the Most out of Your Translation Memories

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search