For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Pages in topic:   [1 2] >
Free webinar - Across Personal Edition for Newcomers

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Free webinar - Across Personal Edition for Newcomers".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Ahmed Badawy  Identity Verified
Saudi Arabia
Local time: 21:30
Member (2015)
English to Arabic
+ ...
English<>Arabic Translator & Proofreader Oct 21, 2015

Hi,
I wish to jon your webinar.
Thanks
Ahmed

RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Click the "get access now" button on the right of the screen Oct 23, 2015

Dear Ahmed,

To add your name to the list of attendees, please click the "get access now" button on the right of the screen. You will then receive information on the sessions and reminders to attend when the date of the session is approaching.

Best regards,
Romina

ILARIA CELESTINI  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 20:30
Member (2016)
German to Italian
+ ...
Time? Oct 30, 2015

Hi,
until what time does this webinar go to? I couldn't find the information.
Thank you
Regards
Ilaria

solankivijay
India
how Oct 31, 2015

how add webinar

max mario
Indonesia
Local time: 02:30
English to Indonesian
Webinar started on Nov 2, 2015 Nov 1, 2015

I think the webinar is useful for me, but I also need to know what time the webinar is going to be held?
Regards
Max Mario

Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Time? Nov 2, 2015

ILARIA CELESTINI wrote:

Hi,
until what time does this webinar go to? I couldn't find the information.
Thank you
Regards
Ilaria

Hi Ilaria,

The webinar starts at 14:00 your time, http://cdn1.proz.com/file_resources/other/d3eed4d5335e921912b73439e03ceb6d_1.jpg Please remember that all automatic GTW notifications with join links contain start information in GMT/UTC only.

Please make sure your are logged in the website when registering for the session, http://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/12740 . Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any doubts at http://www.proz.com/support/ Thank you!

My bests,
Helen

Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
how Nov 2, 2015

solankivijay wrote:

how add webinar

Hi solankivijay,

In order to register one needs to provide full name and his/her email address to be used for the registration on the training platform on the top right corner of the training page. I am sorry I have not answered you you earlier and your booking has been confirmed for this free event. You have been signed-up for GoToWebinar and the webinar access link has been emailed to you. One hour before the session starts you will be emailed a join link which should be used to join the training.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Stéphanie-C
Ireland
Local time: 19:30
English to French
Download Nov 2, 2015

Good morning,

I wish to attend the webinar this afternoon, however I am not at my personal computer today, do I need to download a trial version to the computer I am currently using in order to attend? Thanks in advance,

Stéphanie

RachaelRobinson
Trinidad and Tobago
Across Personal Edition software Nov 2, 2015

Good day,

Where can we download the free Across Personal Edition?
Thank you.

Mack Tillman  Identity Verified
Germany
German to English
+ ...
No Webinar? Nov 2, 2015

Hi, I signed up somewhat late and entered the webinar. It seems that the webinar has already ended or hasn't been held yet?
Regards
Mack

RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
The webinar starts in 2 minutes. Nov 2, 2015

Dear Mack,,
Hi Mack,

The webinar starts in 2 minutes.

@Stéphanie C. You do not need a trial version to participate in the webinar. You will be watching an Across team member share their desktop & software.

Best regards,
Romina

Alix Dehaye  Identity Verified
France
English to French
+ ...
Unable to install Across on OSX Nov 2, 2015

Hello,

I downloaded Across from this link http://www.my-across.net/en/download/, and when I tried to install it on my Mac I got the message : "You can't open the application "Across.Setup.exe" because Microsoft Windows applications are not support on OS X." I'm sorry to react so late but if anyone could help with a link where I can get Across to install on Mac OS x 10.9.5, it would be very appreciated.

Regards,
Alix

mtruong
Austria
Chinese to German
+ ...
How to start the Webinar? Nov 2, 2015

Apologize but as lots of people are asking I have to join the questions, apparently it is not clear...

Translate OT
United States
Local time: 13:30
Spanish to English
+ ...
Across Webinar not available Nov 2, 2015

Why am I getting "webinar not found" and "no longer available" messages? I registered for this 2 weeks ago.

Patricia Ramírez Jara  Identity Verified
Spain
German to Spanish
+ ...
Video recording? Nov 2, 2015

Dear ProZ staff,

will there be a recording of the webinar for later access? I would still like to write down some notes and practise those features in Accross, but I have not installed it yet. It would be great if you could provide the video for free access at a later point.

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Patricia

Pages in topic:   [1 2] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free webinar - Across Personal Edition for Newcomers

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search